Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inspirations through a Life List {Part One}

I was recently inspired through another fellow Christian Photographer's "Life List" and was encouraged to create my own. What a great idea! I also wanted my readers to get a little look inside the personal side of me. I am going to have to break my list up into two parts. The first fifty on my list will be on this one. The last fifty (for a total of one hundred) will be on another post. This is a list of everything I want to accomplish in my life. Life is so short don't forget to LIVE it! Lets begin. These are in no particular order.

1.   Witness to others on a daily basis.
2.   Own a business. (2011)
3.   Own an Ipad 2 or higher.
4.   Photograph a celebrity.
5.   Own a home.
6.   Have my very own Photography Studio.
7.   Narrow down my shoots to Weddings/Engagements/Boudoir/Seniors.
8.   Join Inspiration Through Art and give back to children. (Applied)
9.   Teach a Sunday school class for teens.
10. Visit Rome, Italy.
11. Visit the Holy Land.
12. Have a Boudoir shoot done for myself.
13. Get married to my best friend, on the beach.
14. Actually go on a honeymoon.
15. Live on the beach.
16. Learn and practice yoga, regularly.
17. Get back down to 120lbs and stay that way.
18. Join a dance team again.
19. Take my boys to Disney World.
20. Decorate my whole house the way I truly want it.
21. Visit France.
22. Collect more Antiques.
23. Photograph a live birth.
24. Skydive.
25. Go para sailing.
26. Take an art class.
27. Visit all 50 states.
28. Own a gun and know how to shoot it.
29. Create my own family traditions with my kids.
30. Go to the Super Bowl with the Saints!
31. Sing out loud, for others.
32. Have Jasmine Star shoot my wedding.
33. Go to the Grammys or any award show.
34. Model again.
35. Make sure my kids take part in some sort of music.
36. Not have to take ANY medication, at all. EVER.
37. To be able to have something of Beau's to hand down to my children.
38. Be able to bury some of Beau's ashes somewhere special, so that my children would have somewhere to visit him.
39. Raise suicide/alcohol & drug abuse awareness.
40. Be a teen counselor.
41. Dress in vintage and do a photo shoot.
42. Purchase a Nikon D3 or D300 for that matter.
43. Attend WPPI.
44. Be in NOLA for Mardi Gras.
45. Purchase a 85mm 1.2.
46. Have an entire spa day.
47. Learn to meditate.
48. Get a new logo/brand.
49. Go on another cruise.
50. Go zip lining and rock climbing again.

That is my first fifty. I intend to do everything and eventually be able to cross them all out. Thanks for your love and support!

Love always,

Kristin Grace

1 comment: