Friday, November 11, 2011

Ximena and Curt {Wedding}

This wedding holds a special place in my heart. This is the VERY first wedding I ever shot ALONE. Yes, me! Ahhh scary to think about it now! Ximena's lovely family showed love and affection. I am proud to say I am now friends with each and every one of them. Also the ceremony was held at one of my childhood friend's home. It was like a blast from the past to be back there again! Now to the pictures!





Candy bar and wine, how much MORE awesome can you get?!?!


Best Maid of Honor EVER. Seriously Ximena's wonderful sister was at Ximena's side helping with everything. It was amazing to see such love!



How beautiful is THIS couple???


Best wedding favors EVER!! I mean, come on, who doesn't need flips flops after a long day??


As you can tell EVERYONE had a blast! This couple has some amazing family and friends! And I was blessed to be a part of it!

Kristin Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment