Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 44 of Project 365! {Zachary's Birthday}

Today, the day before Valentines Day is Zachary's fourth birthday. It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital with Beau starring at our beautiful, new creation. Since we had already had a birthday party for both boys, we took Zachary to the park today to let him play a little. My boys never cease to amaze me. My hearts melts just watching them. I laid on the other side of a hill and watched them play and tried to capture a few shots. Meanwhile I let the sun soak in my skin. Yes, you are allowed to be jealous of our 70 degree (in February) weather. =)


_DSC0002.jpg

_DSC0025.jpg

_DSC0100.jpg

_DSC0121.jpg

_DSC0144.jpg

_DSC0161.jpg

Just feeling plain ol' blessed today!
Love and happiness always,
 
Kristin Grace

 

No comments:

Post a Comment