Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 45-46 of Project 365! {Valentine}

Being that we had just spent a small fortune on the kid's birthday party this year (and the fact that I need money to keep my business rolling in general), we decided NO gifts for Valentines Day. My sister was due any moment, so for all I knew I could be in another city on Valentines Day. However, a smart man knows, even when a woman says "no present," she will be completely FINE if you do show up with one anyway. ;)

_DSC0129.jpg

_DSC0138.jpg

_DSC0119.jpg

OK, so the pictures are technically not the best, THUS the black and white. Our kitchen has horrible lighting and it was dark outside, so this will do! There is a story behind the tree. We bought another one similar in the first couple months we started dating on a trip to Arkansas. It has three stems and is supposed to bring you happiness. Well, now we have two trees! Hopefully meaning double the happiness! 
What girl doesn't love roses? ;) And, he knows I'm no big chocolate eater, but he picked out this heart because he thought I could use it as a prop! hehe ;) So sweet! Then me and the kids opened up this delicious box of chocolate goodness!! AH-MAZING!!! Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Raspberry!! YUMMY!!! This was NO ordinary chocolate! So, thank you to my baby love for another great Valentines Day! I love you!

Kristin Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment