Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Busy Busy!! =)

Wow, so everything is going great! My first shoot seems to be a hit! I was surprised by my boyfriend to a trip to New Orleans Saturday and the Saints Game! (which we won, WHO DAT!!) I am still editing Lilly's pictures and then I have some amazing pictures I took in New Orleans for you guys to preview! Tomorrow is cleaning and cooking time! Everyone is coming to MY house for Thanksgiving! Exciting and scary at the same time. Friday is my shoot with my photog friend Jessica that I have been waiting for all week. Also, I have just been asked to do a family photoshoot! I am so excited and can't wait to get the wheeles rolling! I am loving my new job. Here is a favorite or two from Lilly's shoot and I will post my NOLA ones later. Thanks again for all of the support!

Love always,

Kristin Grace

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment