Sunday, November 14, 2010

The start of my newest adventure......

Hi! Welcome to my blog!! I am very new to this whole photography thing, but very excited about the future. I want to keep ALL of my family and friends updated on the progress of Kristin Grace Photography, thus the reason for the blog. I like to believe that everything happens for a reason, good and bad. Everything that has happened in my life, has in one way or another brought me to this very second. I have the two most beautiful inspirations, Jaden and Zachary. I feel that God has brought me here, and I am going to take the "bull by the horns" and run with it. I am so blessed and thankful for everyone in my life right now. I couldn't be happier. I will keep the updates coming, and be sure to subscribe to my blog to get notifications!

Love always,

Kristin Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment