Thursday, November 18, 2010

Update...

Hey guys! I just wanted to keep you updated on my busy schedule that I am oh so excited about!! Tomorrow Friday the 19th I am helping serve the faculty an appreciation lunch. Saturday the 20th I have my second practice shoot (the first with my new lens)! And now that I know how to use my camera even better I am SUPER excited about this one!! I am thinking bright colors, bubbles, tutus, bows, and one pretty, prissy girl!! ALL my FAVS!! I also purchased an antique stroller yesterday for my baby pictures!! Then next Friday the 26th I am shooting another practice shoot of the cutest couple with my favorite photographer!! I am soooo stoked about that! I am so blessed right now and I've never been happier. It always helps when your eight year old tells you "Your a great mother!" after helping him do an awesome project board! =) Thanks for following me and being involved with my progress. Also thanks for the support!!

Love always,

Kristin Grace



DSC_0016.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment