Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bonnette Family Farm Party!

Jaden was invited to his classmate of three years' birthday party. A party at the farm!! Great photo opt so of course my camera was handy! We had the greatest time. The setting was beautiful, the children were beautiful! We LOVE the farm!! Great place for anyone thinking about a "new" place to have a birthday party in the central Louisiana area. For more information you can contact "Dorothy Bonnette" on my Facebook Page. Here are some of the great pictures!

_DSC0403.jpg

_DSC0265.jpg

_DSC0343.jpg

_DSC0323.jpg

_DSC0227.jpg

_DSC0300.jpg

_DSC0141.jpg

_DSC0128.jpg

Thanks again for the love and support!

Kristin Grace

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with the two kids holding hands! You take amazing pictures! I hope the information that I put on iheartfaces helped- your wedding client discussion.(=

    ReplyDelete