Monday, December 13, 2010

Important Events Lately!!

I wanted to post a couple of pictures from some important events that have occured in December. Jaden's school play is tomorrow, so you know I will have plenty of pictures of that! The first pictures I am going to show you was on December 4, 2010. Jaden (my 8 yr. old) runs in races once a month. The group is called "Rapides Junior Runners." He had been participating in RJR for the last 3 years. I was a little worried this race because it was the first race he was in since his father passed away. However, I was worried for nothing!! He finished in 3rd place out of ALL the 8 yr. old boys! His time was 7 minutes 58 seconds!! Amazing!!
DSC_0014.jpg

Im so proud of him!! Below is a picture of Jaden and Zachary (my 3 yr. old). They LOVE each other!!

DSC_0038.jpg
 
Next up is Mitch's nephews Birthday Party at Chuck-e-Cheese. Such a beautiful bunch of kids!

DSC_0043.jpg

The birthday boy himself, Mathew.

DSC_0119.jpg


DSC_0099.jpg

Last but not least is my middle sister's baby shower! I was the host/photographer. Some of the decoration I did myself, so I was supper proud! I was so happy to do this for my sister! I can't believe she is married much less having a baby! I'm so proud of her and she has such a lovely family!! Her new little girl is going to be so CUTE!! Aunt Kristin is going to spoil little Lexi to pieces!! 

DSC_0185.jpg

The wish box, banner, and cards I made!! Such a great idea for a shower!

DSC_0215.jpg

The yummy cupcakes were by Christi Bates. You can locate her on my Facebook Page. The last picture is of my sister, Megan, and her two best friends from high school. Megan is the one in the middle obviously. The only pregnant one. Hehe.


DSC_0218.jpg

Thats it for today! Stay tuned for more post. Oh and don't forget to check out my entry on I heart faces.com. This weeks photo contest was "pets". My entry is on my last blog post.

Love always,

Kristin Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment