Friday, December 17, 2010

I Heart Faces Fix It Friday

Here is this week's pictures for Fix it Friday. I just LOVE my I Heart Faces group!!

Original SOOC:
Fix-It Friday #81

 I ended up with two edits. I really wanted to do a third, but I knew two was enough. The first one is simple and natural.

Edit One:
Fix It Friday2.jpg

Second edit it my favorite. I love everything about it!

Fix it Friday3.jpg

Mainly, I adjusted the white balance on both. Adjusted the exposure, added a preset, and tweaked a little. Thats all!! Thanks for checking it out!!

Kristin Grace



3 comments:

  1. I agree, I like #2 the best. The fact that it is a little darker adds to the intimacy of the shot. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 'third' that! Lol!! I do like the 2nd one, as well, Kristin, although the first edit is also very good! :)

    ReplyDelete