Saturday, January 1, 2011

Britt Wedding {Part One}

A few months back, I had a "practice shoot" with Jessica Charles of Jessica Charles Photography. We caught up from high school days and had a blast with our beautiful model. Jessica taught me so much during that one shoot. Toward the end of the shoot, Jessica asked if I would be her second shooter for the Molly and Jeb Britt's wedding. I was beyond happy to! We had ALL graduated together and, well lets just say I was giddy about the idea. Fast forward past a beautiful wedding and a great time to current days. I patiently, or maybe not so patiently, awaited the DVD filled with pictures that I had the priveledge of taking. And what do you know, yesterday I recieved that DVD! I do not have all of the pictures I took, so when I get the rest I will post a final blog with the rest (mainly pre-ceremony pictures). I do, however have SO many pictures that I will have to do two blogs. The first blog with be dedicated to pre-ceremony and ceremony pictures. Here are my favorites of the bunch!

_DSC0006.jpg

_DSC0068.jpg

_DSC0092.jpg

_DSC0102.jpg

_DSC0136.jpg

_DSC0139.jpg

_DSC0157.jpg

_DSC0160.jpg

_DSC0171.jpg

_DSC0174.jpg

The grooms gifts:
_DSC0226.jpg

The nervous groom, waiting for his bride:

_DSC0233.jpg

We are setting the bride up, so the can have a pre-ceremony touch. The didn't talk or see each other. So intimate:

_DSC0242.jpg

_DSC0244.jpg

_DSC0254.jpg

_DSC0257.jpg

My view of the groom's first look at his bride from the balcony:

_DSC0307.jpg

The bride and her father:

_DSC0312.jpg

_DSC0344.jpg

_DSC0402.jpg


This was such an amazing wedding and I was honored to be a part of it! Now to the secong blog!

Love always,

Kristin Grace

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that these are all beautiful and I so enjoy your blog.

    Amandalynn
    amandalynnjones.com

    ReplyDelete