Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 25-28 of Project 365!

This week was particularly tough for me. Not just blogging wise, but all the way around. My two kids have a birthday party coming up. It will be the first one without their father here. So I am going to try to make it the best party ever. I spent most of the week just being a mom. I enjoyed every giggle, hug, kiss, laugh, and cry. I thank GOD every day for blessing me with these two amazing kids! As the weekend drew near and photo shoot were coming up, I knew I needed inspiration. I was informed by a dear friend of a Jasmine Star video. I watched it in awe! Literally. I stayed up until 2am one morning. The next night was 12am. She is real. She was just like me. She started off the same way I did. She had the same fears I did. She gave me so much inspiration that I cannot even put it into words. One person that I have never even seen in real life has totally changed my life. I think I might be a little obsessed with her right now. But hey, its OK! I'm real, and I'm not afraid to let people know whats going on in my everyday life. One day when I am GREAT and on magazines for being an amazing photographer, I am going to look back and I want to remember my journey. So here are a couple shots of my and Zachary's zoo trip.

_DSC0103.jpg

_DSC0164.jpg

_DSC0091.jpg

_DSC0011.jpg

Love always,
Kristin Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment