Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 16 - 21 of Project 365!

I do understand that I am slacking tremendously in the blogging department. Not to mention the Project 365. I promise to try harder. Lets try to recap the past 6 days!
Day 16 I had a shoot that was cancelled from rain. It was so icky outside that I got NO pics outside, but I did finish editing my Boudoir shoot which was AH-MAZING! And I made the kids birthday invitations!! Here is the front:

_DSC0199.jpg


The inside (yes that is a Fleur De Lis punch out):


_DSC0200.jpg

Day 17 was MLK day! We went to the park and played for a bit. I was so excited to find the brightest GREEN grass for future shoots!

_DSC0085.jpg

Day 18 we went to the park again!

_DSC0062.jpg

_DSC0019.jpg

Day 19 we took a walk around the neighbor-hood. Besides work, we are not too exciting. Hehe!

_DSC0090.jpg

_DSC0103.jpg

Day 20 we had the cutest dog follow us home from out walk!! She automatically decided she belonged in our home. It was TOO cute!!

_DSC0175.jpg

Day 21, with the help from the animal shelter and friends we found this pup's mother. She was such a kind lady! We hated to see her go but glad she had a GREAT home to go to.

_DSC0179.jpg

Love that little "head-tilt" he does! Well that's it!
Love always,

Kristin Grace







No comments:

Post a Comment