Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 of Project 365!

Today is day three of my project 365. Today I am posting a picture of something I got in the mail today. I won a contest (after entering 15 others). Just as I lost hope, I WON!! At the same time I began to have FAITH again. In myself, people, and really just everything. I wanted to share how blessed I am feeling today. I will be getting a vehicle from a VERY special person who knows how bad I need it. I cannot explain how SPECIAL this person is to me. I am truly one lucky girl! The LORD is good. I have learned to let go, and if you finally do that (all of the way). The he will take your life in his hands and guide you. It is a wonderful feeling. Im just simply BLESSED! Here is the beautiful headbands I won!! YAY!! Thank you Kristina Kathrynn Photography and Design!!!  

_DSC0045.jpg

So, all you little girls out there, I have tutu's and headbands! Lets play dress up!! First one up is next week! Can't wait!!!

Love always,

Kristin Grace


3 comments: